Summer has already started and SUN has started sucking up water content on our body. This age-old recipe is super easy to make. Its healthy , refreshing and you can have it any time in a day. Plus you can store it in your fridge for 3 days and you can take it anywhere you go . The summer drink is Indianized version of buttermilk with a little kick 🙂
Yogurt or curd – 1 cup
Mint leaves – 1 spring
Coriander leaves – 4 sprigs
Green chilli – 1 small
Ginger – 1/2 teaspoon grated
Roasted cumin powder – 1/4 tea-spoon
Water – as required
Salt – to taste
Curry leaves – 1 sprig
Asafoetida / hing – a pinch
How to prepare
In a blender, put all ingredients except curd, water and make a fine paste. You can strain the liquid and mix with curd . Or as last step add water and curd and blend it for 30 seconds .
That’s it you refreshing drink is ready to serve. Add ice cubes and garnish with mint leaves for lovely presentation.
You can also add cucumber , lemon juice as per your taste.
Good Luck !
I have used lot of products in my face starting with lotions,creams and many other products in achieving the goal of clear skin . Oh wait !! I don’t have bad face, I get occasional gits and sometimes they leave pimple marks once they go away 😦
Who don’t want a clear, soft and supple face . Tired of all products and money wastage, I got to know about this face mask from bubzbeauty YouTube channel . If you don’t know her – check her channel
- Oats – Slightly grounded
- Honey (if you have dry skin)
- Yogurt acts as mild astringent and mild bleaching agent .It reduces this size of your pores and is a natural moisturizer.Lactic acid in yogurt can make the skin soft and supple.Use a natural or organic plain yogurt. Don’t use flavored yogurt
- Oatmeal acts as an organic exfoliant. It also reduces breakouts due to clogged pores.Oatmeal also soothes and decreases itching in conditions like eczema, skin rashes, hives and insect bites.
- Honey absorbs and retains dampness in your skin. It also offers a mild bleaching impact. Honey also keeps wrinkles at bay. Helps to prevent because of its antimicrobial action.
How to prepare and apply :
Mix all the ingredients in the bowl. Add extra curd to get into right consistency. It should not be too tight or drippy . Leave them for 2 minutes and apply on your clean face and neck evenly. Leave for 15 mins . Gently rub your face in circle motion and wash your face with water .
Results on skin:
- Helps in reducing redness on face
- Helps in minimizing pores on regular usage
- Reduces dark spots and pigmentation
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces occurrence of acne and pimples
Use this mask at least once in a week to get super soft, supple and moisturized skin
Good luck !