Sorry , I have been away for a long time. I have been caught up with so many things lately and couldn’t spend time for my blog as I planned.
Well better late than never 🙂 Today I have come up with a simple mask that will provide nourishment and reduce age spots on regular use. It’s simple and easy to make and it fits on budget
Ingredients needed :
- Carrot – 1 small
- Honey – as needed
- Oatmeal – slightly powdered (1 tea spoon)
Boil or microwave carrot pieces and mash them. Leave it to cool down and add honey ,oatmeal powder until you get desired consistency
How to apply:
In a pre washed clean face, apply this as face mask covering face and neck. Leave it on for 15 – 20 mins. Wash it with lukewarm water and pat dry
That’s it 🙂 You will feel soft and nourished skin. On regular use, it will impart nice sheen and plumpness to your skin
What are you waiting for ? Go try this and let me know , whether you like your mask 🙂
Good Luck !
Well everyone needs a special day dedicated to themselves cutting them out of daily chores , family and work pressure. Try to pamper yourself on both mind and body at least once in a month either a whole day or just couple of hours for yourself . Oh come on ! You always have the time to take care of your family,work and kids why not have a special time for yourself. Figure out an alone time and inform it to your friends and family not to interfere on that period .
Here are the couple of things to could do
- Start your day with your favorite music
- Have a nice cup of coffee or tea
- Do meditate for sometime to leave your stress at the bay
- Exercise as usual or go for a walk
- Prepare your food upfront so that you wont stay hungry or spend lot of time in Kitchen post pampering
- Give your hair and body a hot oil massage
- Watch your favorite show or movie
- Get a warm bath , if you have a bath tub indulge in bubble bath
- Exfoliate your body and face with a nice scrub with lavender oil
- Hydrate your hair with a good deep conditioning hair mask
- Once you are out of bath, apply a face mask
- Buff your nails and remove dead skin in your feet by using a foot scrub
- Apply a good amount of moisturizer
- Air dry your hair
- Sip your cup of green tea while you take rest
If you are fine to spend extra money,
- Get your self indulge in a spa treatment
- Have your manicure and pedicure done at salon.
- Schedule you wax session
- Get a good calming facial
Good luck !
This quick and easy mask cum scrub helps you to brighten your skin, remove blackheads and impart a natural glow to your face. All you need is Rice paper.It’s suitable for all skin types and can be used in any season anytime of the day .
- Rice paper mask
- Green tea
- Lemon juice
How to prepare:
Make your green tea as usual with hot water. Add a teaspoon of lemon juice and soak the rice paper mask on the mixture. Once the rice paper is translucent, put the paper on face. Leave it for 15 minutes and gently scrub it away. Voila ! Your super easy DIY face mask cum scrub is ready and can be made at home without spending bucks on products available in market .
- The rice paper will help smooth and soften the skin.
- Rice water was used back in history and is still used today to help keep skin looking young, soft, smooth and bright
- Green tea is used to help treat your acne with its detoxifying properties, and soothes tired dull looking skin.
- Lemon juice is a great partner with rice water because they both help brighten the skin.
- Lemon juice lifts scars, and helps fade pigmentation.
- This mask is natural.
- Easy on pocket
Good luck !
Well today’s post is about the exfoliator!! I have been using for a long time and it’s an age-old recipe from my grandma and it really works 🙂
Benefits of green gram flour :
- Green gram flour is an excellent detergent and is commonly used as a substitute for soap.
- It acts as a strong anti-bacterial agent, and removes the dirt from the skin without causing any irritation.
- Those who are seeking for good complexions can apply green gram powder over the face: it will bleach the color and give desirable complexion.
- Green gram powder is applied for relieving heat from the body and provide cooling sensation
How to prepare :
Take desired quantity of green gram or moong dal. Let it sun dry or dry roast in a kadai. Removing moisture in the way helps to store the powder for long duration . Grind it to coarse powder and store in airtight container
As face mask/scrub:
Mix 1 teaspoon of green gram powder with rose-water and apply it as a face mask. Leave it for 10 min . Gently massage your face and wash as usual
As whole body scrub:
Mix 2 tablespoon of green gram powder and your favorite green tea (just tear the tea bag and add it ). Mix it water and use as your daily exfoliant. You can skip soap if you are using this .
Use these scrubs at least once a week. You can use them daily as well as a replacement of soap. With regular use , it helps in
- Improved complexion
- Smooth skin texture
- Helps in reducing acne
- Controls oil secretion
- Reduce pore size
Good luck !
Are you the one who is constantly looking for products to reduce pore size and end up spending money in chemical products available at market . Then here is the simple face mask , you can use anytime in a day while you sit back and relax watching TV, reading novel or doing your desired tasks. This mask helps to tighten your skin,reduce pore ate regular use with added advantage of brightening and hydration .
- Egg white of a small-sized egg – 1
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare:
Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl until it combines. Tada 🙂 your mask is ready to apply
How to apply:
Wash your face with face wash or any facial cleanser. Make sure all your makeup is removed.Pat dry your face .Apply the mask on face and neck. Leave it for 15 mins to max 30 mins . Wash your face
- Egg white helps to tighten your pore and with regular usage it reduces them
- Honey is natural antibacterial humectant
- Lemon helps in brightening your skin and reduce any dark spots
- It’s all natural
- It’s pocket friendly
Oh baby 🙂 what are you waiting for . Go and try this mask 🙂
Good Luck !
I have used lot of products in my face starting with lotions,creams and many other products in achieving the goal of clear skin . Oh wait !! I don’t have bad face, I get occasional gits and sometimes they leave pimple marks once they go away 😦
Who don’t want a clear, soft and supple face . Tired of all products and money wastage, I got to know about this face mask from bubzbeauty YouTube channel . If you don’t know her – check her channel
- Oats – Slightly grounded
- Honey (if you have dry skin)
- Yogurt acts as mild astringent and mild bleaching agent .It reduces this size of your pores and is a natural moisturizer.Lactic acid in yogurt can make the skin soft and supple.Use a natural or organic plain yogurt. Don’t use flavored yogurt
- Oatmeal acts as an organic exfoliant. It also reduces breakouts due to clogged pores.Oatmeal also soothes and decreases itching in conditions like eczema, skin rashes, hives and insect bites.
- Honey absorbs and retains dampness in your skin. It also offers a mild bleaching impact. Honey also keeps wrinkles at bay. Helps to prevent because of its antimicrobial action.
How to prepare and apply :
Mix all the ingredients in the bowl. Add extra curd to get into right consistency. It should not be too tight or drippy . Leave them for 2 minutes and apply on your clean face and neck evenly. Leave for 15 mins . Gently rub your face in circle motion and wash your face with water .
Results on skin:
- Helps in reducing redness on face
- Helps in minimizing pores on regular usage
- Reduces dark spots and pigmentation
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces occurrence of acne and pimples
Use this mask at least once in a week to get super soft, supple and moisturized skin
Good luck !